Recording from rehearsals

It's been well into four weeks Kutna Hora and I are rehearsing together, and yet for some reason (and in a not entirely unexpected manner), I haven't done a single update about it. So here it comes...

First and foremost, I was totally blown away when I first heard my tracks performed live, with real drums, proper amps and equipment in a professional environment. Finally, I could hear the music like I heard it in my head when I wrote it down...But this time, it wasn't in my head, but in my ears, guts and bones. I owe much of this experience to the talented guys in Kutna Hora who also turned out to be really great guys! It always warms my heart to meet people who are so serious and enthusiastic about Black Metal as I am. Kutna Hora guys, thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you, because I'm enjoying every moment. Our rehearsals always leave me in a good mood and with lots of faith and hope in both our bands and Black Metal in general.

So, here's just a taste of what's you'll be hearing on the 13th of June.   

Hails

1 comment:

  1. Holy fuck, this is brilliant.
    Your growling has improved immensely as well!!

    This is some awesome work. Now I really can't wait for the gig.

    Way to go for the Kutna Hora guys!

    ReplyDelete