Upcoming gig with Kutna Hora & more

A lot has been happening since my last update...
First and foremost, new tracks! I've only recently come to edit and mix a great deal of the raw material recorded in the summer, the results of my work are already available on the project's soundcloud. The materials include a BM version I've written to a song called Ha'ish Shebakir, originally performed by local artist Shimshon Bar Noi (I've posted the original version below). This track also features amazing clean vocals by my talented session musician and friend Avi Shmilo and also Bass and some beautiful violin touches by dear friend and musician Mark (Thanks for the great work guys!). Also up new is a re-release version of Theloe. I've decided to take down the old recordings and post only their re-release versions when they're done since the old versions does not portray the project's sound as I want it to be: my recording and editing skills have advanced since the old versions...The old Youtube videos will remain for the time being, but will eventually be replaced as well. 
Last but not least, Lo Mutar Ha'adam is a new original release.


Second, yet nevertheless important news: Khaos will be hosted by the mighty Kutna Hora at the BLACK METAL BLASPHEMY gig they'll be doing together with Eternal Decay (which I've mentioned in this blog before) and Magor. Links to all the bands' websites are in the Facebook event.
Speaking of Facebook, I'll be launching the project's Facebook pace in the coming days, so stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment